Small 2-way RX splitter / combiner board with bypass relay by OK2ZAW
The splitter or combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads.
Like all passive splitters and combiners, this device is less than ideal. Isolation is maximum only when at least one port are properly terminated.
In this case isolation between the two splitted/combinated ports is maximum when the main port is properly terminated.
This HW is designed only for RX line. There are some more high current and voltage protections on all ports. Both impedances 50 or 75 Ohm can be selected by the jumper.
Broadband: 0.1 MHz to 60 MHz Splitter or Combiner Bypass IN to RX1 Low loss Protections- high voltage / current 50/75 ohmimpedance - easy jumper switch
- Electrostatic protection with glim lamps.
- High power protection.
- Quality SMA connectors.
- Available as
- KIT : all parts + PCB
- Assembled : ready to use
- Impedance 50 or 75 Ohm
- Bypass IN-RX1 without supply voltage
- Splitter switches ON with + 12 V voltage to JP2
- Insert loss: around 0,5 dB
- Split 3 dB, together with IL around 3,5 dB
- Isolation more than 30 dB, 160-15 m more than 40 dB
- SWR on splitted ports better than 1:1,1 on HF, resp. 1:1,19 on 6 m
- SWR on main port around 1:1,3 on HF, resp. 1:1,4 on 6 m
- Maximal current continue 100 mA
- Maximal voltage around 65 V
Antennas splitter RX signal divider One antenna, two RX
KIT or assembled
The measured values
Isolation and SWR on splitted ports
SWR on main port and Insert loss
BYPASS SWR and Insert loss
|Schematic and board pic||sch||brd|
We believe open source is a better way of doing things.
View and download the Shield Schematic and PCB files.
The hardware designs are released under the
Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic