WEB switch 63 relay for Arduino mega (code by DM5XX)
- Web based control up to 63 relays via ethernet
- Web page auto refresh, allows control from multiple sites
- Software and hardware divided into four sections Bank0-Bank3 by sixteen outputs
- Possibility to set any button function (1/5 second timeout, changeover switch)
- Customized button name.
- Switching with output to grounding.
- Switching MAX DC +50V/500mA
- Power supply between 5-12V DC.
- Main board size 100x100 mm, 16relay (one Bank) 300x50mm
- Changelog 1.51
- All parameters can be set in config file
- Updated wiki for more information
- Newest version always available on github
- From september 2016 preinstalled kits can be purchased
- Changelog 1.52
- Security password protection - 16 characters pasword
- SecuGenerator.html - password generator page
- more in wiki
Schematics Main board
Schematics 16 Relay Bank-X
|Main Board rev 0.2||pcb-F||pcb-B||pcb [9MB]||sch.PDF1360|
|Relay Board rev 0.2||pcb-F||pcb-B||pcb [8MB]||sch.PDF|
|DIN rail mount clip NEW|
|Main board||3D preview||.STL272||OpenSCAD369||Wiki|
|Relay board||3D preview||.STL398|
|by DM5XX||rev 1.0487||rev 1.51138||rev 1.52 NEW190||GitHub|
We believe open source is a better way of doing things.
View and download the Shield Schematic and PCB Eagle CAD files.
The hardware designs are released under the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License