Manual IP switch MK2
Intuitive remote control switching contains of two devices - IP control and IP relay driver - communicate via ethernet.
Suitably for realtime remote devices control, such as receiving antennas, power on/off for any some devices.
Manual IP switch consists of two parts:
- Low latency 1ms + your internet latency.
- up to 24 outputs:
- 8 buttons
- up to 16 encoder switch (one from)
- Automatic nework pair by NET-ID, up to 256 devices
- Blocking switching during PTT is ON
- Ethernet plug detect with auto reinitialization
- Settings in serial CLI and source code.
- Very low TCP bandwidth, only eight bytes per every changes.
- Network latency (delay) is indicated by buttons light. Buttons light until after receive confirm packet from IP relay driver.
- Open Arduino platform allows you to customize firmware.
- 5V power from microUSB, or 8-15V from DB25 connector.
Latency in local network
Serial terminal command line interface (CLI)
IP Relay driver
web status and set source page
|IP control||sch||Interactive BOM||kicad23|
|IP relay driver||sch||Interactive BOM||kicad16|
|LCD and encoder mount||.SCAD18||3D preview||.STL [404 kB]21|
|IP relay driver din rail mount||.SCAD19||3D preview||.STL [379 kB]18|
|IP relay driver||GitHub||wiki|
We believe open source is a better way of doing things.
View and download the Shield Schematic and PCB Kicad/Eagle CAD files,
LibreCAD .DXF, or Inkscape .SVG files.
The hardware designs are released under the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License