7ANT RX SPLITTER - 7 RX antennas to 2 RX
The splitter or combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. Like all passive splitters and combiners, this device is less than ideal. Isolation is maximum only when at least one port are properly terminated. In this case isolation between the two splitted/combinated ports is maximum when the main port is properly terminated. This HW is designed only for RX line. There are some more high current and voltage protections on all ports. Both impedances 50 or 75 Ohm can be selected by the jumper.
This is the box which allows you to split (up to 7) RX antennas to 2 RX. You can take advantage of this for 2 independant RX on band(s). You can insert this splitter between two 7 RX ANT SWITCHes and there is complete solution for 2 independant RX on band.
Splitter is controlled by +12V. If there is no power supply, signal goes from ANT to OUT1. If you apply +12V to the port, than signal is splitted to OUT 1 and OUT 2.
Broadband: 0.1 MHz to 60 MHz Splitter or Combiner Low loss Protections- high voltage / current 50/75 ohmimpedance - easy jumper switch
- Electrostatic protection with glim lamps.
- High power protection.
- Stainless screws.
- Quality PTFE SO-239 connector or N or F connector on request.
- IP56 box.
- Size 25x20 cm (feeder).
- Available as
- Assembled : ready to use with SO-239
- Assembled : ready to use with SO-239 to F adapters
- Impedance 50 or 75 Ohm
- Insert loss: around 0,5 dB
- Split 3 dB, together with IL around 3,5 dB
- Isolation more than 30 dB, 160-40 m more than 40 dB
- SWR on splitted ports better than 1:1,1 on HF, resp. 1:1,19 on 6 m
- SWR on main port around 1:1,2 on HF, resp. 1:1,3 on 6 m
- Maximal current continue 100 mA
- Maximal voltage around 65 V
RX signal divider (7 x) One antenna into two RX (7 x) Antennas splitter (7 x)
Connectors: SO-239, N or with adapters also F
The measured values
Isolation and SWR on splitted ports
SWR on main port and Insert loss
|7ANT RX SPLITTER|
|Manual in WiKi||WiKi|
We believe open source is a better way of doing things.
View and download the Shield Schematic and PCB Kicad/Eagle CAD files,
LibreCAD .DXF, or Inkscape .SVG files.
The hardware designs are released under the
Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic