Serial to FSK, firmware for Arduino
- Based on Baudot telemetry beacon by JI3BNB
- Generate RTTY on Arduino from ASCII send over serial port.
- Serial receive ascii, and '\n' as LF and '\r' as CR.
- LCD show Shift to figures/letters.
- Optimally used for remote FSK keying on TRX side.
- Implemented to RemoteQTH server for Raspberry PI.
- and supported also Óm - simple web contest log.
- FSK TTL
- AFSK with preset tone (shift).
- PTT with preset lead and tail time.
- Shown transmit characters on LCD.
How does it work:
|by OK1HRA||rev 0.161|
We believe open source is a better way of doing things.
View and download the Shield Schematic and PCB Kicad/Eagle CAD files,
LibreCAD .DXF, or Inkscape .SVG files.
The hardware designs are released under the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License