Antenna six to two switch with dummy loads on ports by OK2ZAW
- Six outputs to two inputs.
- Frequency range DC-30 MHz
- Designed to work with Triplexers
- Characteristic impedance 50 Ohm
- Not connected ports are loaded with 50 ohm
- Dummy loads - 50 Ohm / 5W with high power protection!
- Dummy loads protected against power over 5W (3 minutes CW) and up to 300W!
- High isolation between A nd B ports, better then 87dB (10m) - no port selected.
- High isolation - better then 80dB (10m), 96dB (20m) - A-4 and B-2.
- High isolation - better then 71dB (10m), 78dB (20m) - A-1 and B-2 (neighboring).
- Insertion loss better then 0.05dB (10m), 0.02dB (20m) .
- Power rating DC to 30 MHz
- 2 kW continue wave
- 4 kW (SWR < 1:1.7) (tested with OM-4000)
- High quality PCB thickness 2 mm
- Two relay version, 12 or 5 Volt
- Connectors PL-259 female with gold plated. Different connectors on requested.
- Power consumption < 4W.
- Without DC power the antenna ports are loadeded with 50 Ohm / 5W.
- Hazardous states are excluded with additional FIFO interlock board.
- Aluminium shield enclosure.
- Aluminium mounting holder with bracket.
- Size 222 x 145 x 75 mm
- Weight 2 kg
- TRX A output power 1kW = 60dBm
- isolation to port B is 80dB -> 60dBm - 80dB = -20dBm
- ~ 10uW at TRX port B
Do NOT forget to:
- Your antennas isolation!
- The safe power isolation is not only about the switch isolation!
- Never switch relay during TX!
The measured values
VSWR TRX A to port 1
SWR of dummy load on NC port
Insert loss TRX A to 6
Isolation between A to B, NC ports
Isolation between A-4 and B-2
Isolation between A-1 and B-2
|6 to 2 Antenna switch|
|main version 5.0-R||pcb||sch||eagle1294|
|interlock (FiFo) version 3||pcb||sch||eagle891|
We believe open source is a better way of doing things.
View and download the Shield Schematic and PCB Eagle CAD files.
The hardware designs are released under the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License