4-WAY RX antenna switch for Bi-directional beverages
This is two port antenna switch - middle box between pair of Bi-Directional antennas with single coax output. It allows you to control ALL 4 directions over
one coax cable. Directions are controlled by the voltage over the coax (0, +12V, -12V and AC).
- RX antenna
- Broadband 0,1 to 50 MHz
- High voltage protections
- 50 or 75 ohm feed line versions
- Common-mode coax choke included for OUTPUT coax
- Electrostatic protection with glim lamps.
- Stainless screws.
- Quality PTFE SO-239 or F connector.
- IP56 box. Recommended to protect it against water and snow.
- Size 10x10 cm.
- Available as
- KIT : all parts + PCB + box
- Assembled : ready to use
- Complet 4-way system
- Control voltage up to 15 V AC/DC
- Switch is controlled by - 12 V DC or AC
- Maximal current up to 300 mA
- Insertion loss less than 0,5 dB
- Common-mode current choke with isolation over 30 dB at output port
Bi-Dir beverages array with four directions over one coax Two port switch controlled by the negative voltage over coax Four direction beverage systemMore here
Example with Bias-tee AC/DC BOX:
Example of the antennas position in field:
There is complete 4-way antenna system with controller:
|4-way beverage switch|
We believe open source is a better way of doing things.
View and download the Shield Schematic and PCB Kicad/Eagle CAD files,
LibreCAD .DXF, or Inkscape .SVG files.
The hardware designs are released under the
Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic